Nurse's Lounge: Going to White Out!

>> Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm heading out to KOS White Out tonight. Took me ages to find an outfit and I'm thinking that I may not get there in time to see the performances: Roy Cape All Stars featuring Blaxx, Trini Jacobs and Olutunji Yearwood!!!!


BREATHLESS!!!


Nurse's Lounge: Going to White Out!





Guess what? I got to see the show. The fete went till 6 in the morning, and I was there till the bitter end. Sweet party. The DJs played quite a lot of new music from Barbados and St. Vincent, and naturally all the Trinidad favourites as well. Unfortunately, I didn't have a good vantage point in the dark to really show you the stage.

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP