Booster Shot: Faye-Ann Lyons is pregnant!!!

>> Saturday, November 15, 2008



One of the toughest things I have to do in my work...is hold my tongue in the interest of maintaining my business relationships. Finally, somebody in the Trini media spilled the beans...so, I guess I'm at liberty to tell you what you've been dying to know. YES, FAYE-ANN LYONS is expecting a baby.

The 28 year-old reigning Road March Queen will be celebrating two years of marriage on December 23, 2008. Soon after carnival 2009, she and her Power Soca Monarch husband Bunji Garlin will be ushering in the birth of their first child together. Baby Alvarez is set to bust on the scene in April.

So, to all you who were speculating about all the big clothes, and the covered mid-riff in Miami, consider it a good guess. Faye-Ann is only 4 months pregnant now, so the bulge is just beginning to be noticeable.

Real happy for you two...and Faye, can't wait to see you mashing up Trinidad, big belly and all!

Just to cover meh bam-bam, here's a link to an article in Trinidad Newsday, that was published before this.  Next time, let me break the news, nah!

7 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

Anonymous November 27, 2008 at 11:31 PM  

HONESTLY I'M HAPPY FOR FAYANN AND BUNJI BUT I THINK THAT THEY BOTH TRY TO LIVE A HOLLYWOOD LIFESTYLE. THEY BELIEVE IN MAKING THEIR LIFE PUBLIC AND THATS GOOD BUT AT TIMES I THINK THEY OVER DO...

Karen L Richardson November 28, 2008 at 1:11 AM  

Interesting comment. Some people would beg to differ. I have met Faye-Ann and Bunji on several occasions and the two are quite private with their home life. However, it's pretty hard to keep secrets when the reigning power soca monarch is married to the the reigning road march queen.

Anonymous December 11, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

Its about time two beautiful people multiply and have powerful children like themselves.What I have to say about the first person's comment is that yes its true their life is ah little public but they both are famous so its expected.

Anonymous December 30, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

d both are my fans i lov dem all,congratson your first baby,and continue to lov live in harmony and praise the lord,remember u cant please people please d lord and yuh self,jus live uall lives

Anonymous January 6, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

i'm happy for both expecting parents.may god richly bless you and your first born.hope its a girl!!!

Anonymous February 5, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

I am totally happy for two of my favourite artiste, I have never met them but I love them all. Fay do have a safe pregnancy, go with god speed to a safe,happy and momentous birth. I know Bubji will help you change diapers.

Anonymous February 25, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

i think this is a spectaluar event and a new life coming into this world should be shouted from the mountain tops some people cant even celebrate theirs im glad for u both i hope this brings you all the luck joy and more happiness in the world after what god has in store for u both

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP