Nurse's Lounge: Big tings a gwan 2009!

>> Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm very excited today. This week marks my 3rd anniversary of contributing to Soca Therapy...Dr. Jay's hotta fyah Soca radio show on The New Flow 93.5 FM - Hits the move you!


It also marks the 1st anniversary of (Nurse) Karen (Etc)...the soca news blog you're reading right now! But you already know that.

I have been involved with the Caribbean Music world for about 5 years/same goes for journalism...and each year I enjoy taking time out to reflect on past successes. But, what good is it to look back, if you don't make new plans for the future. I'm going to keep my lips sealed for the time being, but I AM SO EXCITED.

If you love soca and Caribbean culture the way I do, there is so much in store.

Stick with me Soca Lovers. You are in such good hands!

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP