Q&A: Who is the Great Zeee? (Happy B-day!)

>> Tuesday, December 15, 2009



 When I realized that the Great Zeee's birthday was coming up, I had an idea.  About 18 months ago, I had to interview him for a magazine article that never got printed for reasons beyond my control.  In my line of work, that happens from time to time.  Editors simply say sorry, and sadly I'm left feeling the wrath of an unhappy artist who was looking forward to some good publicity.  So...I had an audio recording of the raw phone interview that I conducted with The Great Zeee in 2008 just before Vincy Mas.

We spoke about his roles as an artiste, producer, and as the originator of Power Soca (the genre, not just fast tempo soca, as some tend to believe).

My apologies for not being able to pump this out on time for his 33rd birthday yesterday.  None-the-less, I'm sure you will enjoy listening to the best clips of our in depth interview about his production style, "Power Soca", and his ambitions as an artist. All backed by a soundtrack of his own excellent music featuring; Skinny Fabulous, Problem Child and Bud Ramesy: Enjoy!



Happy (Belated) Birthday Great Zeee!

Love and Soca,


Nurse Karen

1 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

Ashley J ~ Ms Paige ~ December 15, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

This is fantabulous Big Up ZEEE!!

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP