Nurse's Lounge: Jumping Up on the Parkway

>> Monday, September 1, 2008

OK...so, my time in NY is just about done. I always have a great time down here. Maybe it's how the place is so compact, you're just bound to run into all sorts of people.


I didn't play mas in Brooklyn. I'm sure none of you are that disappointed that you're not seeing me in costume. (The Summer body just expired anyway) Monday was just a nice relaxing lime in Brooklyn. I took some time to watch the band go by. Then my girls and I took a small jump before calling it a day. Here's a bit of what we saw.







Yeah, I know. I missed a lot. That's what happens when you roll out of bed late. That and when the police block of 80% of the entrances to the parade route. In the end, I made it!


0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP