Nurse's Lounge: Interviewing the Interviewer

>> Saturday, June 7, 2008

I just got off the phone with Armadillo and Buddha Lizard from BoomTribe Radio in Barbados. I wanna big them up for a great little interview with Yours Truly. It's not every day that someone is asking me the questions...but today it happened twice.

We'll get back to BIM in a second, but another special shout out in order for Mark Seow of Broken Dolly Productions for featuring me in the first episode of Island Style TV on Rogers Cable 10 in Toronto. The segment was shot last month and aired this afternoon at 3p.m. Ah tell you, I wasn't sure what they kept from my long-winded mouth...so I was a little nervous about hwo it would come together. No stress though...they did a wonderful job. If you get to catch a repeat, you'll hear me discuss my work as a journalist, my passion for creative writing as a performance poet, and all about the book I co-edited called T-Dot Griots. Say what? Yeah...if you don't know about all those things, peruse my website www.mustardseeds.net

So, Dillo and Buddha Lizzard...allyuh want to know if I can wuk up? Is that a serious question? Like you asking answers. I think I'll have to arrange a little visit to Mix 96.9 FM to prove my skills. I may not have any Bajan in me, but I know what to do when I have a Bajan on me. LOL.


So, the interviews are out the way. Both were great experiences. Thanks to all of you who came along for the ride. Let me know if you got to watch or listen. And if you watching my next step...check for me tomorrow evening and every Sunday on Soca Therapy for Dr. Jay's Rounds at www.flow935.com or www.socatherapy.com @ 6:45 pm

Karen out!

1 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

Corey Graham 2.0 June 7, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Hi Karen,

It was a great interview, really showed that you are connected across the Caribbean Soca World.
Well link me up to listen to any other interviews you have to do.

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP