Nurse's Lounge: Happy 2009!

>> Sunday, January 4, 2009

So sorry for the long silence.  I celebrating the holiday season by actually taking a much needed vacation.  This time around the destination was beautiful Cuba.  You know me, it's only a matter of time before I get around to posting some exclusive video footage.  Stay tuned!


Before that goes up, I just want to take a little time to thank you for your unparalleled support in 2008.  The (Nurse) Karen (Etc) blog has been online for just over one year...and it continues to grow daily thanks to committed readers, loyal soca fans, and helpful entertainment professionals who keep me up-to-date with the latest in Caribbean entertainment news. 

I realize that any success I have experienced in the past year is a direct by-product of the numerous, networks and personal friends who have embraced my vision for development of the soca music industry.  We have grown by leaps and bound, and with a new year under our feet, the possibilities are endless!

Looking forward to moving forward with you right by my side.

Lots of love, 

Nurse Karen

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP