Booster Shot: Study says certain music makes you dumb. We rank the worst!

>> Monday, March 9, 2009

Take a look at the graph below.  This is not my opinion, but I'd sure like to hear yours!

2 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

Karen L Richardson March 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Well... I definitely don't agree with it. A correlation, doesn't indicate "Causation". As is, just because the soca fans in this study had low SAT scores, it doesn't mean that listening to Soca music gave them low SAT scores. I'm wondering too, I'm a soca fan who never took the SATs. Does that make my score 0?

Jdid March 9, 2009 at 11:17 AM  

silly and unscientific. and most likely racially biased as well.

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP