Nurse's Lounge: Miami! Guess who's in the house!

>> Friday, October 10, 2008

So, I finally made it! It's hot as fire in South Florida and I'm lapping it up. I'm smart enough to know that the comfy weather Toronto is supposed to get this weekend will not stick around. Took a sweet little dip in the Atlantic this afternoon while sounds of groovy/ragga soca wafted into my ears. 


Taking a stroll on Hollywood Beach





Funny how things go. While I was checking into the hotel, I found out that the Army fete was moved to MY hotel at the last minute. Talk about a convenient location. Hadda big up Clem for the link. You look sweet in the fatigues, even though that camo gear kinda gets me a lil on edge.


Looks to me like most people didn't get the memo about the venue change, cause for every two people coming, it's three people leaving. That even goes for me and the crew. We OUT!


So, tonight is all about Black and White, and maybe the international flag party later. Black and White It's a drinks included party over at the Grand Palms Resort. This weekend, i hear Grand Palms is housing Asylum and Xtatik. But no performances at this fete, just constant tunes and constant drinks flowing straight through.


Let me fix up for later!

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP