Booster Shot: How to find the best Caribbean Entertainment Resources Online

>> Friday, April 10, 2009

Ever since I started doing the Rounds on Soca Therapy, people inside and outside of the Caribbean music industry have been asking where do I get my information. The answer is easy, I work for it. I shake a lot of hands. I make a lot of phone calls. I read everything. And. I. Search.

So if you like to troll the internet for Caribbean Entertainment info, here's a handy search engine filled with best online resources when it comes to 'we ting'. Use it. Never know what you're going to find.

www.caribbeanentertainmentsearch.com



Special thanks to Corey Graham 2.0, for this uber cool innovation.

Love and Soca,

(Nurse) Karen

P.S. If you're a webmaster with a hot site that deserves to be in the search, email your url to info@caribbeanentertainmentsearch.com

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP