Booster Shot: I AM NOT DEAD, a Message from Farmer Nappy

>> Tuesday, April 28, 2009

As promised, see below from a special message from Farmer Nappy in response the rumours of his passing  last weekend: 


"I am not dead"

As per the tragic death of a Trinidadian by the name of 'Farmer', I wish to inform my friends, fans and supporters that I am alive and well. Thank you for your concern. My condolences go out to the family and friends of Akim Farmer. My prayers are with them as they mourn their loss.

After a month of constant work in my studio in Trinidad, I have decided to take a couple days break to recoup. I am currently is Barbados chilling and relaxing. Once again, thank you for your concern and love. It is appreciated.
Love Always,
Farmer Nappy


There you have it.

Talk done!

love and soca,

(Nurse) Karen

P.S. this is a shot of Farmer Nappy and me at University Fete Miami, October 2008


0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP