Eye Unit: Happy Belated Birthday Ghetto Flex

>> Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Morning Soca Nation!


Wanna send out a little birthday love to Hilton Dalzell, otherwise known at Ghetto Flex!
Yesterday was actually his big day, but I failed to send the wishes on time. (My bad). Today they are just as sincere. I decided I ought to post one of my favourite tracks from the Trini artist, who like me, has a Vincy mama and papa!
Nurse Karen and Ghetto at Black and White Fete in Miami, October 2008

So my gift to you on behalf of Ghetto, is this: "Wine and Bend Over". It's that very memorable collaboration with Denise "Saucy Wow" Belfon, with a video that was shot right here in Toronto, directed by Jason Singh. I found out last week that Miss Belfon has a new album in the works that is said to feature multiple collaborations with Ghetto Flex. Isn't that swell?

Happy Birthday Ghetto! Thanks for the tunes. May these year bring you loads of new blessings!




Love and Soca,

Nurse Karen

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP