Eye Unit: Happy Birthday Bomani (Video)

>> Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nurse Karen and Bomani (Vincy Mas 2006)

It's September 30th! I was just about to hightail it to the suburbs to cut cake with my brother who turns 28 today. When I phoned and found out that he was getting ready for bed, it occurred to me that somebody else I know is celebrating a birthday today as well.

So...birthday greeting go out to Bomani! I happen to know he's not 28...but who's really counting?

As per my usual custom, I figured I'd share a little viz for your viewing pleasure.

Check out the video for "Sweetness". This song was released for Vincy Mas 2006. The video which came out waaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after, features a cameo from 2008 Vincy Ragga Soca Monarch Queen, Danielle "Dani-O" Ollivierre.

Bomani is definitely a cutie. This one is even more entertaining since you get to see de yout man dancing choreography.

Enjoy...



Love and Sweetness!

Nurse Karen

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP