Eye Unit: Overdue footage from Obama Soca-rama in DC

>> Wednesday, October 7, 2009


I'm on a plane to Miami right now, and I really don't want you missing me too much! So, I decided to share a little video from a trip to the US of A that I took earlier this year. I've been going through my computer only to realize that I've got oodles of show footage that ought to be shared.

In January, shortly after returning home from Cuba, I took a road trip to Washington D.C. to witness the presidential inauguration of Barack Obama. I have a feeling I'm going to remember the events of that weekend forever. Some of you followed my day by day blogs as I witnessed history in the making. It was really something.

Well, there was also sweet soca in abundance in Washington that weekend. I ended up at one big fete featuring performances from Jeremy, Jamesy P, Kerwin Du Bois, Cocoa Tea, The Baron, David Rudder and Alison Hinds. How about I FINALLY show you what you missed.

Love and Soca,

Nurse Karen


0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP