Eye Unit: Watch Zouk, Kompas and Zouk Love videos online!

>> Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The twitter massive will tell you, I love all sorts of music! Soca may be the main subject of this blog, but I know there are a lot of people out there just like me. So, I've decided to post a stream of Tropik TV from Haiti. If you're not familiar with the music of the French Caribbean, you have really been missing out. Anytime, you need a dose of hot, sexy, romantic music, draw for your Zouk Love, right after your soca. 


I know Nurses are supposed to give prescriptions, but believe me when I tell you, it's all the treatment you need!

Love and Soca,

Nurse Karen
(Follow Me on Twitter!)

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP