On De Scene: Crop Over Warm Up Vibes with Monstapiece, Brewster's Road and Rebel Vibes

>> Friday, May 22, 2009

Kaaaaren Nurse Karen, I sorry, I know I was to update the crew on the past weekend in Barbados.  Ah telling ya, Crop Over has started and the people are ready! Onstan?


I know I am late but I am telling you, I had to recover from the weekend! -  "I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk you can say way you want!"

I passed through the Monstapiece studios, and the guys in there are hard at work! Girl they might have a pretty good follow up year. I will tell you more soon. I promise.

Brewsters Road began their limes last Friday. Once I hit there and I got my rum and coke I was already feeling the vibe. All the usual "get on bad" suspects were out in force! After my rum - I had to speak with my uncle Johnnie. Yesss, Johnnie Walker is my uncle.


I had me a blast getting a few minutes to relax and listening to what the people were saying about the coming season after they tongues were loosened by the spirits. Girl, sounds like the people are ready.
I left a bit early, but apparently more and more people kept coming until Pelican was full. I am pleased to report that the people are stressed and ready for Crop Over. Brewsters Road looks like they are going to be hot. Come June 19, two thousand wine Brewsters Road will be singing oh goshhhhhhhhh Crop Over come again....

Next nite was the 1st anniversary party of the ever popular
Taboo Saturday Nights.
Taboo's Location on Google Maps: http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=My+Location@13.093211%2C-59.612575

I have to congratulate to The Rebel and Clint Gregory  for being able to lock down the  Saturday nights in Taboo (formerly the boatyard) as the premiere clubbing spot on the Island. Rebel decided this year to put a band on the road, The Rebel Vibes Band -Psychomachia is the name and the website coming to - www.rebelvibes.comThey really got some hot and confident models to go on stage and strut their stuff, its something I believe that more band leaders should pay attention to. 


Check out the photos in this post. I am out - one more weekend closer to Crop Over!


 

 

2 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

knyx June 7, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

WAIT! Corey Graham 2.0!!! Johnnie is your Uncle? He's ma DADDY! Guess we're realated Cuz!

Corey Graham 2.0 June 15, 2009 at 2:56 AM  

How you doing coz? lolololol

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP