On De Scene: Tarah Holdipp at Tone Def Studio

>> Saturday, May 2, 2009

Oye Nurse Karen,

I just got back in from a chill out session with Tarah Holdipp  at Tone Def Studio -  Andy 'Blood' Armstrong's  studio!




Blood in his studio

Karen, his album is out already! The early bird catches the worm! Blood has established himself as the early bird since he moved out of the frontline of the Big Band Square One and got behind the mixing board and started producing. Contone, Pong, Mikey are among some of the names that Blood has brought to the fore.

However the lime tonite was all about Ms Tarah Holdipp.

Karen let me tell you the short pants she was wearing! It was TIGHTT... yeah!!! yeah!!!
Tarah Holdipp On Stage

Tarah was looking hottttt. I was looking her and just thinking we should be able to measure her next to Destra! Can we host a sexy ladies of soca contest? Please, Please. And no I don't mean yet another poll matching up names next to names. I wanna see pictures. I am talking about bumpas in photos!

I would help fund that project personally! Oh and I talking about all the women in soca, Tabia , Tizzy.
Ok ok, Let me focus, but I think my digression still relates to what I want to talk about Karen. grrrr I mean give me a chance, to don't restrict my expression so. Just because I am not labelled "artiste".
Right so I was saying! Tarah's track on Blood's album is called "A Good Wuk".
This song really does something for me. It captures some essences of a woman's desire. I don't mean the glamourised version. The real thing straight up! Tarah says it plain. "I need a good wuk". Fellas, imagine a  woman looking like Tarah coming towards you on a dance floor and forcefully saying "IIIIII need a good wuk"... and stressing that III like she is horny!

I just believe that every lady out there needs and deserves good treatment and definitely a good wuk.

I tell you .....Ohhhh Gosssh !! Crop Over Come again ...
So Blood's Album is in stores and his tracks is causing some "chaos" on the radio waves here. You see, April was a reggae flavoured month in Barbados, with 5 major shows climaxing with Reggae On the Hill, last Sunday. In a matter of days the radio seemed to have filled to soca tracks. Karen week 1 has not even passed. Its no wonder that Blood is calling his album "Chaos".

Tarah, Blood and CG 2.0 in Tone Deaf Studios

That is right people, Chaos is Blood's album for this year, more on that album coming soon! I don't want to go too long. I need to leave some space to publicly announce ... gimme some brass, some dramatic applause, adlibs let us go -

"Corey Graham 2.0 Officially Joins Nurse Karen's Team"



I wanted to say publicly, thanks for having me as a part of your team. I must say it has been very motivating to watch your blog grow over the past year or so. I'm a believer that bloggers have a big role to play in helping to build and enhance our Caribbean Community worldwide. I am very appreciative to you for this opportunity to assist you in filling in the dots as we strive to pull the soca community together as a part of the wider Caribbean Community.

Corey Graham 2.0

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP