Eye Unit: Happy Birthday Peter Ram! (video)

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For all you Peter Ram fans out there.  Today is YOUR day!  Barbados' original rudeboy is celebrating a birthday, so I am too.  (celebrating his, that is) I've only met the man once backstage at a KOS fete in Toronto. He was about to get his photo taken and he asked me to pose with him.  All now, I've still never seen that picture!  He didn't know who I was, and back then, that's how I liked it.  



Next time we meet, I go shake his hand, though.  This artist has definitely grown into his unique signature style. He makes soca that moves Bajans as much as it does Trini's or Ja'cans.  As for this Vincy-Canadian, he's OK by me.  Peter darling, in case you're curious, I was the publicist who distributed the Lava Slide Riddim.  I think that mighta been my first soca-related gig...haven't got my life back since!

He'll be in Toronto this weekend to perform at the always sold-out "Doh Cry Ah Leaving" fete.  Then off to T&T to see if he can wiggle his way into the people dem Groovy Soca Monarch Competition.  


Happy Birthday & Good Luck!


Fans, here's your boy Peter Ram with his 2007/2008 smash! Pumpin!




Can't get enough of Peter Ram?  Check out his latest video "Tight"  right here.

Read all previous (Nurse) Karen (Etc) mentions of Peter Ram here. 

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP