Eye Unit: Zoelah's Groovy Soca Monarch performance (Video)

>> Friday, February 27, 2009

You all know Zoelah took home 4th prize for her performance of Wine Up On Me on Fantistic Friday. I had the best seat in the house, in the media booth...right next to the left confetti machine.

I so enjoyed the show, but most of the night I was in the worst of moods. I knew that I had all-access to the hottest ticket of the soca calendar, but a little carelessness on my own part caused me to leave my camera, and all my money where I was staying. Grrr....

Thank God for You Tube. You go get it anyway!

Zoelah went for the bedroon vibe, and i think all of Hasely Crawford Stadium was in the mood. See for yourself!

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP