Eye Unit: Trini Jacobs and Beenie Man at Soca Semis (video)

>> Monday, February 9, 2009

Soca Lovers! I try my best to make sure you get all what you need to make your judgments on what's going on in the soca world. I'll do my best to share a few clips of Trinidad's 2009 Soca Monarch Semi-Finals for your viewing pleasure in no particular order (Gimme a break man, a girl has to sleep too, ya know!) See anything you like? Let it be known...




Trini Jacobs featuring Beenie Man




I'll add them to (Nurse) Karen (Etc) as I find them, but continue to check Nurse Karen TV for ongoing coverage of Trinidad Carnival 2009.  De action now start!

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP