Eye Unit: Problem Child's 2009 Vincy Soca Monarch Performance

>> Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I really ought be resting up to meet Mirage Mas band in the morning, but I've been havine internet issues the whole time I've been in SVG...so now that everything is working well. I have some footage I think you'll like to see!

I've been receiving a lot of messages in regards to the soca monarch competition that took place here in St. Vincent on Saturday. So, I dug up some footage to help you ascertain whether or not the judges were paying attention!

With no further ado, here is 3rd place finisher Problem Child with "Maddhouse"


0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP