Eye Unit: Nurse Karen TV Meet the Team recap (video)

>> Thursday, June 4, 2009

I am back on de scene, the Crop Over scene that is... with the final Cavalcade coming off this Friday along with 2 big band launches this week.  I can tell you, there is no doubt in anyone's mind that the Crop is Over! And its time to celebrate!

I am just recovering from a horrible cold that sidelined me all weekend long! I was just starting to feel like myself again when we had that live broadcast on Nurse Karen TV on Sunday.  Big up to Rochelle too. That was  fun!
The freshness of the new soca on the airwaves feeling almost as sweet as sucking a piece of freshly cut sugar cane. I know, I love the island life, going fa cane as the Edwin Yearwood would tell you is a very pleasureable experience. Nurse Karen when last you went fa cane up in the T- Dot? 
You know how we Bajans are, we love to lick our mout and talk from now to next year. Let me get to the point...
 I really felt the energy from the Vincy Crew with Vincy Mas just about a month away. Big up to Tabia, Fryktion and Mick! Can't forget Lucian crew and others that tuned in from across the soca world - Hitty, K Money, Undertaker, Jam Crew, Barrie Hype, Lincoln Ward, Alton Bertie, Kasey Phillips, Alexander Jackman, DeMattos, Rolan, Syd, and everyone else I forgot to mention.   
Check it out if you missed us talking a little about who we are, what our plans are for carnival coverage this summer, and a few big announcement about out new contributor from Trinidad. 
Go ahead grab some popcorn, get comfy and watch the episode below!

 

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP