Nurse's Lounge: We meet at last!

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

Nurse Karen and Knycky Cordner

Afer the search parties gave up looking for Ms. Cordner, I felt a distant vibration in the bottom of my handbag. My telephone, which I had previously thought useless began to shiver and blurt out in an orgasmic scream....KNYCKY IS CALLING!!!!


I was so excited. I meet soca artistes very frequently, so perhaps our meeting needn't be so dramatic, but allyuh...this is special!

Knycky's Thursday night was already booked solid, but she managed to squeeze me in somewhere between Valsayn and Curepe....just to say we did. The meeting spot was a KFC actually. Sadly, I indulged in a very greasy, but very good Chicken sandwich as I waited for the newest princess of the the Trinidad Blogosphere emerged from her chariot.

It was worth the wait. If I haven't made it clear prior, I appreciate the lady. Beyond what I consider to be first rate good looks, Knycky's got a spunky personality. Our brief, but very real meeting felt as natural as loading a new soca track to my ipod.

Very happy to have met you in the flesh Ms. Cordner! Next time I'm in Trinidad...we limin'

Love and Soca,

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP