On The Scene: 2009 Berger Boyz fete schedule and band launch

>> Saturday, June 6, 2009

Last week Thursday I had the benefit of attending the Berger Boyz Launch where they launched their 2009 Carnival Costumes and their list of parties announced for the season. I have to say that I enjoyed the lime at Berger Boyz, I mean give me a VIP band, and drinks, and food - I will say I enjoyed the lime. Now for those of you out there who might be planning to invite me anywhere, let me make it clear ... I might enjoy the lime, but that doesn't mean I will SAY it was a good lime. So, just make sure that it is!

Alrite, so with no further delay. Here is the Berger Boyz 2009 Crop Over Schedule: (You are getting it here first, since their website isn't even live yet)
Berger Boyz 2009 Mas Presentation is Entitled - "Colours Ah We Paradise"
Voyage
Dreams
Radiance
Heritage Rhythm



Dreams Section

Radiance Section

Voyage Section

Group shot Of The Models For Colours Ah We Paradise
This year Brewsters Road Crew, Passion Network and the UWI Guild of Students will be involved with the band. They are all people who love to party and love, love their soca. I am sure this will be ah true party band on the road.
I found the costumes looked a little plain, but some of the models were not afraid to wuk their waistline. I am sure that is what Berger Boyz will be about on Kadooment Day. They not watching face ... only waist!
Here is there fete schedule now. Berger Boyz have officially moved out of Xtreme Night Club and going to the car park of the Port Sports Club. Basically, they are now in an outdoor venue, where I believe all Crop Over events should be held.


June 25th
The Launch - Skinny Fabulous, Mr Slaughter and Blaxx - Wear Black Short Pants Fete.


July 2nd Tight In White - If you wear white, drinks are free until midnight


July 9th
Ole Time Ting - John King and Friends - This year Ole Time Ting goes further back - Sno Ball Man, Ham Cutter Lady and the Hawker
July 23rd
Night of Champions - Wear football jerseys, and there will be free football jerseys to be won.
July 30th
The Wettest Night - water slides, mist washes, foam pitt and more.
Aug 1
10 to 10 - featuring Destra Garcia, that is about all they had to say.
The DJs for the season will be Peter Coppin and the MonstaPiece Crew, Pete Rock, Alvin Toppin, Bubbles and Stan, Joh Doe, Exodus and Dave Smooth.

Corey Graham 2.0

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP