On De Scene: Knycky Cordner joins the Nurse Karen team (a personal intro)

>> Friday, June 5, 2009

On De Scene:


Hi Guys. Nurse Karen may have told you I'll be joining the team, but I just want to take a little time to introduce myself.


I am Knycky Cordner. I live in sweet T&T. I'm an Entertainer (vocalist with the band Ventures formerly Blue Ventures since 2004), & I Host events, Radio & TV Shows. At the moment I'm preparing to host Digicel Rising Stars T&T, season 4.


I'm a down to Earth type of person, my fave catch phrase is "keep it real". I love the outdoors. I have a pet Turtle called Sameel-as if allyuh really want to know that-giggle. I just had my 2nd Hip replacement surgery in March. The first was in Dec 2007 and God alone knows how, but they put in the wrong part! Have you ever heard more BS?!? Anyhow, don't want to stray on my very first blog.


Ahhhh, blogging, I'm new to this, and one thing you must understand is I write how I speak (real dialect) so don't expect any grammar lessons from me-LOL.


I think I'll be good on this site though, I think my contributions will be appreciated by you Guys cause being an Entertainer puts me right there on the scene. I love to report-NOT MACO EH! LOL...So put them together & you get a good Soca Blogger-LOL.

My first real "piece" will be on the benefit concert for Producer Sheldon "$hell $hok" Benjamin. It's kinda sad really, the reason for this concert being Sheldon is very ill with Cancer, however I feel very proud of all the artistes, musicians, promoters, EVERYONE that has & will contribute to this venture. It shows that in crunch time we can all get together & support as best as we can. De love dey!

The concert promises to be a real treat. Alison Hinds will perform, the last two bands that Sheldon worked with Destra & her band, Machel & The HD Family & many solo acts. I promise to report all. Will try my best to get some pictures as I don't even know how to use a digital camera. Yes it's a shame, buh doh worry, ah learning.


Well I don't want my blog (yeah I said it my blog hmmm-lol) to get too boring so I'm gonna close off here. Before I go, I want to say a BIG FAT THANK YOU to the real Bloggers (that sounds funny eh), Nurse Karen, Corey K Graham, & Rochelle Noel. Thanks for all your support Guys, one day...I"m gonna be better than you! LOL, seriously, love you all...

Bye Socanites,

Oceans may devide us but Soca brings us together!

Bless,

Knyxx...

4 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

screwface June 5, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

yea knycky lage up yuhself everytime ah like yuh quote.

keep doing good things

Anonymous June 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

KNYCKY,

THANKS FOR THE INFO,
WISH I COULD JOIN YAH !

CALIF SOCAMANN

DAN

knyx June 6, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

Thanks Guys. Ah doing it fuh allyuh. Well fuh me too cause AH WELL LOVE WHAT AH DO! LOL

Unknown June 7, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

hey girl, big things ah gwan lol. keep it up and yuh know if i ain't like something on here i will be callin u heheh! see u later!

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP