On De Scene : Just for Fun Launches Two FINAL Sections!

>> Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Such a sad day in the World of Soca with the passing of one of the most influential names in the industry , Mr Sheldon Benjamin. However on a lighter note one of St.Lucia's Biggest bands Just for Fun has come through for all their potential revelers!

With most bands closing off with registration , Just for Fun being one of the first bands to launch with 7 sections has today unveiled two of their final sections "Gucci" and "Chanel" to close off their potrayal of their 2009 theme Scentation.

Now , here is the scope , Band Leader informed me that due to the increasing number of potential revelers wanting to join their band they resorted to open a final section Gucci which was actually one of the stretches of their tentative 2010 costume. However they had to adjust it to fit their 2009 theme.


Chanel which is the long anticipated "V.I.P" section which was SOLD OUT before today's unveiling. Yes, I eh lieing here cause gosh I wanted to try de V.I.P section . The Band invited their last year V.I.P. revelers to join and most of them accepted leaving the section SOLD OUT!Last Year I hear de treatment is nothing like what you would expect on de road. The Band Leader confirmed all "de hear say" . Ahead of Carnival the V.I.P. revelers make their request of what they need on de road and the band delivers on that as well as home delivery of costumes. On de road the V.I.P. revelers are served with premium drinks and this thing bout you going to look for drinks and food not at all, de drinks and food come to you . Yes I talking waiter service on de road , moving air conditioned vehicle and having the most privileges in de band. Lawd I eh lieing I jealous and that isnt even half of de peaks !


Ah think I should stop with all this talking and show you the final 2 sections :






Just For Fun V.I.P. Section :




So if you have not registered for a band 41 days ahead of Carnival then log onto http://www.just4funcarnival.com/ and embody de scent of Gucci with Just for Fun.



Peace and Soca

Rochelle


R.I.P. Sheldon Benejamin

0 x 2 cents (comment, nuh!):

SUBSCRIBE...

Enter your email address, to receive a daily update by email:

Delivered by (Nurse) Karen (Etc)

subcribe in a reader

Add to Google


Donate

CONTACT DE NURSE

Do you have news you think we should know about? Do you want to share your opinion about something your read on (Nurse) Karen (Etc). Call de Nurse for free from anywhere in the US or Canada! Click below to connect her phone to yours...

Follow (ETC)!

  © Nurse Karen Etc Nurse Karen Etc by Mustard Seed Media 2005 - 2009

Back to TOP